Saturday, April 28, 2012

90210 - Season 4 Episode 21 - Bride and Prejudice





What the hell was Silver wearing to Naomi's engagement party? And why did HeeHaw say "I didn't think you'd be into this kind of thing" to Naomi?? Hasn't Naomi's entire LIFE been about money and being into really extravagant things? Why all of a sudden is she trying to play Mother Theresa? Naomi LIVES for that shit. I'm annoyed because I feel like Nick Zano's two weeks will expire, he will lose his trust fund, but he'll want to prove to Naomi that he loves her so he'll try to win her back, then they'll be together in the end...but he'll be poor. Awesome.

Make-up and lighting do wonders...Naomi's skin looked flawless during the indoor scenes, but the natural light on the boat revealed many blemishes.

I liked the fact that Gillian was totally showing off her small chest. One of the few Hollywood starlets who hasn't succumbed to the implants syndrome, and she is still one of the most beautiful in the cast. Actually, none of those women have big boobs...except for maybe Adrianna? Who, by the way, has gained a ton of weight. Has anyone else noticed this? She actually looks like she EATS...MEALS. Unlike the other women on the show who probably chain smoke for their daily nutrition.

So is Silver going to cheat on Navid with Liam now? Just how Navid cheated on Adrianna with Silver? This is very difficult to keep straight in my head.

Call me crazy but I actually liked Adrianna's twangy country voice...at least it was something fresh.

Why did Silver tell Liam she was saying goodbye? Did she agree to go to Princeton with Navid? Did I miss something? I know he told her they should be together, but is that what that meant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails