Tuesday, April 3, 2012

90210 -4×20- Blue Ivy





Hmm decent episode my expectations weren't too high but I didn't mind it.

Annie and the priest? Naomi and whatshisface? I'm indifferent to both. I don't mind the Caleb but he and Nick Zano may as well be the same character for all I care. I don't see either man staying long in the show. I do however love Annie and Naomi's scenes together and with Ivy... and I hate Annie but for some reason her just being in the background this season has really worked for the character. It's when she gets all obnoxious, self righteous or MY MONEY that the character goes to shit.

Dixon and Adrianna? I don't blame him for leaving and I think Adrianna will eventually understand but they way it was done (probably due to Tristan being ill) just seemed like a poor version of One Tree Hill.

OK so is it me or did Navid just come back hotter?! Also, I'm totally rooting for him and Silver to end up together in the long run and I don't think they've ever intrigued me in the slightest.

I'm not really opposed or into the Silver/Liam hookup. I think they have a nice chemistry but I don't think we're supposed to view it as a deep connection. The hook up was purely based on how low the both of them felt and given how needy the both of them are for opposite sex company, it seemed exactly like how they distract themselves from feeling shitty. I feel bad for Navid in all of this given that Liam is supposed to be his friend and he and Silver blatantly still love each other.

The speeches for Raj were sweet but given that we had rarely seen him interact with the gang, I found it hard to care. Ivy was brilliant in all her scenes though. Gillian Zinser is so underrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails