Monday, March 12, 2012

The Walking Dead -2×12- Better Angels






Can I just say... dayum! Thoroughly enjoyable episode. I loved the new info (twist?) that once you die you become a zombie. Am I following that right? I loved that T-Dog had some dialogue. I loved the zombie clean out at the beginning. And most of all I loved that ending scene. Looks like an epic showdown is about to happen.

I have some questions..... Why was Carl out wandering around by himself? Again. Is Lori completely incapable of minding her child? How long before Daryl realizes where his gun is? Didn't Rick think that Daryl might want it back? What's wrong with Glen? First, he turns down Maggie's offer of her bed (and I'm assuming unlimited access to her vagina), then he almost lets Daryl get deaded out in the woods. That kid needs to pull it together.

Kinda sad to see the end of Shane but it was a long time coming. I'm going to miss his insanity. From what I hear, the Governor will be making an appearance soon enough. I never read the comics but I've heard enough to know that he will be a welcome addition.

Overall, I loved it. Looking forward to next week's finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails