Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Walking Dead -2×11- Judge, Jury, Executioner





Yeah, Carl. You did that. Smooth move. Seriously, I know it's the ZA, but could someone please parent this child? It takes a village, right? Somebody should be making sure this kid isn't just traipsing over zombie-filled hill and dale (too soon?).

And maybe, if I were anyone down on the farm, I might be a little concerned with Herschel's estimate of a dozen or so cattle breaking the fence. That's a pretty sizable hole, maybe someone would like to work on fixing that. Obviously, it's letting zombies in, and we know there is a whole heard of them not too far away.

I'm thoroughly peeved that Dale is dead. Say what you will about how useless an old hippie with his Tommy Bahama shirts is to the group, he was smarter than most of them.

And it was refreshing to actually see T-Dog in an episode. Were those actual lines I heard coming from him? I bet that's the last thing we hear out of him for the rest of this season, probably next season, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails