Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ringer -1×16- You’re Way Too Pretty To Go To Jail





There was no filler in that episode at all.

Oh, dark and creepy Ioan, it has been so long since I saw thee! So intense, so malicious looking! He seems so malicious that I don't think he is capable of murder.

Don't hurt poor beautiful Malcolm!

I'm just glad Vic had something to do this episode. He was so pretty. I know all the men are this show are, but yeah I laughed when Bridget told him about his eyes. I'm glad his secret was that he was in love with the murder victim; they had ok chemistry too.

Speaking of stripper Bridget: that was some good makeup there. Bridget looked very trashy and high. Her face even looked a bit gaunt and haggard.

Henry is indeed a doucheplanet. When he kissed Bridget, I did bite down an "ew". The character just bugs and is very ridiculous.

I felt sorry for poor, stupid Tyler. When he went all, "I did for us and the baby" and I feel even more sorry for the sap. Rest in Peace, at least you won't go to prison now. Also what is this show and its prison man-love jokes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails