Friday, March 16, 2012

The Vampire Diaries -3×16- 1912





Even though I knew Alaric was the killer I loved the way it was handled in the episode. They made a smart choice by aligning it to a previous mystery, rather than having it all unfold present day. Obviously there is some magical component to the murders because they focus on founding families but I like how it's balanced with real life consequences - all of that dying is bound to cause some serious brain damage.

Loved Sage as a character and the actress is perfect for the role. I love how Cassidy played her. Please, oh please don't kill her.


Wow, Elena's revelation that one of the things that draws her to Stefan is because he'll never die was something I hadn't thought of. I love how this show creeps things like that up on you even after 3 seasons.

Liz & Carol snipping at each other was perfection. We need to get Tyler & Caroline back in Mystic Falls and back together so we can get more Liz & Carol by proxy and stuck dealing with one another.

Best line of the night, "Because you are all I've got." Team Salvatore all the way. Ian and Paul are always gold whenever they're together on screen and long may that continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails