Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Secret Circle -1×16- Lucky





Ugh so Lee is dead. I saw it coming the minute they spoiled that a character would die. He was the only male character (bar Blackwell) who I legitimately liked and found mysterious. Also, I thought he conveyed more subtlety and emotion in his scenes with both Faye and Eva then either male lead has done with any of the main girls. So disappointed he was killed off. It's just like Nick's death where there's no payoff or even real point to it other then "shock" factor. The only one who would even be affected by this would be Faye.

I do think Eva could be an awesome bad girl though, it's just a shame we had to lose Lee to illustrate this.

I didn't really get the Diana and Grant storyline. I mean what's his angle? If this were TVD his evilness would have been revealed straight after he macked on Diana. The way it was left was just... dull.

Does Jake just skulk around Cassie watching her from a distance? When the camera panned out of Cassie's window I was nearly expecting a shot of shot of him perving angstily through.

Melissa was basically a prop but I liked her interaction with everyone. It would be fun if they kept her peppy instead of throwing her in between depressed and bitchy all the time. I especially liked her small scene with Jake (though I didn't get the point of it). I'd love a scene where they talk about Nick.

I like Blackwell and when I watch him and Ethan bitch, I see a future version of Adam and Jake. I'm over Ethan, I think he's a pathetic and bitter mess and I see a lot of that mirrored in Adam when he's being catty with Jake.

I do however find Amelia's involvement in the Blackwell takedown fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails