Thursday, February 16, 2012

Revenge -1×15- Chaos





They handled it well, I love the fact that we still don't know if it was Daniel or Amily who shot Tyler.

I had guessed that the body was Tyler and Daniel was the shooter, at least I know I was partially right.

The only thing I think is a massive plot hole is how Tyler could have escaped a mental institution, having committed the crime he had committed and the one Emanda framed him for, without a massive law enforcement dragnet, with the Hampton's police, the Graysons, Jack and Emanda being notified as they were all potential victims of his last crime.

I am glad Jack isn't getting blamed for the murder, I wonder of Jack and Declan will have the "yes you saw me. no, you didn't see me... Haiti hear I come" conversation. I suspect that Daniel was planning on leaving the country the next day won't go in his favor.

I am looking forward to hearing how it was that Sensei opted back into being anywhere near Emanda. And there is the question of whether Daniel believes Tyler about David Clarke. Will Takeda make sure the contents of the Infinity Box are secure? The question is, shouldn't Daniel be able to plead self defense if he was wielding the gun, especially after Tyler's Birthday party hostage scene?

Clearly, I love this show. Its way too much fun. Still, part of me wishes that it was a one season extended mini series so they could tell the story and close the loop. Was it me, or in the sequence where Daniel was "shot" at the top wasn't the (Tyler's) gloved hand attached to a Dark sleeve?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails