Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Glee 3-12: "The Spanish Teacher" 2012.02.07






Hmmm.... so that was interesting.

I actually enjoyed Ricky Martin way more than I expected to. He was one of the better guest stars and I'm ok with him coming back.

Can Roz stay? She's all kinds of awesome with Sue, fulfilling, I'm sure was the intended role for Bieste last season. I still like Sue and I'm feeling a bit like I'm in the Twilight Zone. If she treats a child like she treats Becky, I believe she would be a good mother. Only one thing: her reason for wanting Will's sperm? I call BULLSHIT! Whenever she insults him he either cowers, rolls his eyes or feebly snaps back. Kindness? Generosity? Who is this person she's talking about? Since intelligence doesn't seem to be a requirement I'd say just about anyone would do. Though going to a student? Creepy.

Where the hell is Tina? Is she at home grieving the loss of Blaine's eye? Not even a throw away line about her being out with the flu, or Asian flu since the show thinks that stuff is funny. That's gotta sting for Jenna.

LOL at the thought of Finn getting into NYU or Fordham. He could probably swing Adelphi, but he might want to learn how to pronounce it first. Also, realistically, Hofstra would be a good option for Finn. Good school but not that exclusive and it has a solid football program. If they're going to be throwing out real NY area schools as options, they should move away from the ridiculousness of Finn at NYU and go with something a little more realistic.

Nothing of importance was gained from this episode. Except Ricky Martin and the previews for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails