Wednesday, February 8, 2012

90210 -4×16- No Good Deed





I'm confused. Did Navid actually just leave the show? Is this some kind of fake out so he can return and declare his love for Silver? I'd be fine if he was just written off.

And Vanessa is insane. I guess it's now just a matter of time before she turns her brand of crazy on Annie and then Liam? Also, what happened to that huge debt that Liam owed his modeling agency from just a few episodes ago? The one that made it so he had to take all those crappy jobs. How did he manage to pay it off?

Ivy's storyline was just stupid. The guy destroyed her work for fun, and was an ass about it. In what world does that set him up as a possible love interest?

I'm mixed on Naomi. I don't really get why anyone would consider hiring an 18 year old party planner for big events, but I like the character.

Finally, Adrianna and Dixon win the award for most boring couple. Honestly, they are on screen together and I just immediately fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails