Friday, January 6, 2012

The Secret Circle -1×10- Darkness





Yay Grey Damon! Hopefully he'll be better utilized here than on Chloe King (and FNL), and the fact that he's tied into a subplot with Faye and Melissa almost guarantees that! I'd like if Faye's quest for individual power wouldn't involve Cassie, but who am I kidding? Everything must eventually revolve around her.

I wasn't too impressed with the grandmother. Anyone with any sense wouldn't have bought her story about removing the dark magic. Luckily for her, she only had to convince Cassie.

I like Adam and Diana, but I'd rather have had him tell Cassie from the get go that he wasn't in the habit of keeping secrets from Diana, and she would just have to deal with it.
And..Jake's back. Yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails