Thursday, January 19, 2012

Revenge -1×13- Commitment





Just when Victoria gains some momentum in the sympathy department, she blows it to smithereens. Shit, she loved this guy but then was involved in a conspiracy to accuse him of terrorism, went out of her way to put his 9-year-old daughter in some sort of an institution and now she accuses him of rape post mortem. Conrad should count himself lucky that she doesn't love him. He's better off for it.

Checking Amanda's DNA had to have been for Amanda, not for Charlotte. She very deliberately took Conrad to bed when she found out that she was pregnant. She had to have known the child was David's, if it could have been Conrad's there'd have been no need for sexing him up. Her wording is also making me reconsider her asking Frank to stay over that one time. I believe she used the exact same words with him. I couldn't bare to be alone tonight.

I'm also back to thinking that Daniel is the dead body. I don't think Emily will pull the trigger but accusing David of rape thrust him into the eye of the storm and he doesn't strike me as the survivor type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails