Thursday, January 5, 2012

Revenge -1×11- Duress





Hmm, this episode certainly was intense and a good way to start off a new year.

I hate to admit it, but I'm kinda gonna miss Tyler. Sure, he was nutso and a danger to everyone in the Hamptons, but that's what made it fun. Eh, a tad overdramatic but this is more like a soap opera anyway so embrace the overdramatic acting!

I half hoped Tyler would shoot Declan or even Ashley. She pisses me off more than anyone.

I honestly thought that when Tyler showed up at Nolan's house and started taking off his tie, he was gonna rape Nolan. I don't know if that actually happened or not, but seriously messed up.

But now who is gonna be Nolan's love interest now that Ty-Ty's gone? Gotta admit they were really hot together, so I'm gonna actually miss them a little bit.

Now, let's see if I can predict this right. The police are gonna try to pin Frank's murder on Tyler but new evidence will surface and point at another person (perhaps Amily, perhaps somebody else) and Tyler will somehow escape jail and pop up just in time for the engagement party. Maybe. I just know that we'll see Tyler before the season's end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails