Monday, January 16, 2012

Once Upon a Time 1-9: "True North" 2012.01.15





I liked the episode. I was greatly annoyed by Hansel but I loved Gretel. I did notice that the actor for Hansel didn't get much to do or say. Mostly, he just stood in the background while Gretel did most of the work. I wonder if this is because of the actors or if it was just weird writing.

I would have loved to see more of her Emma Caufield preferrably in Storybrooke but I guess this is her only episode...unless she does pop up in Storybrooke or in the Queen's flashbacks.

Emma and Mary Margaret are an awesome pair. I also liked the use of Mr. Gold.

I am curious to find out who this damn stranger is. At first, I thought Regina called him in but judging by the previews, I'm not so sure. Maybe he's a client of Mr. Gold? Nonetheless, I don't know if I'm gonna like this new guy. I hope he's not Emma's love interest...or Mary Margaret's.

Oh, and at the beginning of the episode, I loved how Henry seemed fond of Ava, then Nicholas came up and he looked dejected...until he was introduced as her brother, then he perked right back up. I'm sensing a little bit of fondness going on? Nonetheless, that was a really cute moment and I'm sad that it ended so abruptly. Also, have we ever seen that clerk guy before? The one that accused Henry of stealing? He seems familiar...and that Mr. K person as well. I'm trying to figure out what roles they have in Fairytale land and if we've seen them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails