Monday, January 16, 2012

Desperate Housewives -8×11- Who Can Say What’s True?






Mysterious shadowy figure watching from the car had a man’s hand, so I guess that rules out Karen as the note-sender. Unless the guy watching from the car is Orson, in which case maybe he’s not related to the note-sender and is merely stalking Bree.

Renee’s asking Bree if she was upset because her friends had suggested she needs Botox was hilarious. “I was mad the first time my friends suggested it to me.” Please, what part of Marcia Cross hasn’t already been Botoxed, her elbows?

Susan’s plot wasn’t completely ludicrous for once, though she did have to muck it up with the check. I liked how she picked up on the fact that Alejandro was molesting his step-daughter, and tried to comfort the girl.

Looks like Mike is going to be in trouble with the mob now. Yawn.

Lynette saying “I spent years learning the world of finance” – no you didn’t; you were in marketing. I guess this is consistent with Tom making the transition from marketing to CFO, but they really aren’t interchangeable fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails