Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Grimm -1×7- Let Your Hair Down





Wasn't quite as good as the last two episodes, but I still enjoyed it mainly because the actress playing the blutbad was good and Eddie got a lot more to do again, and I'm all for that. He was hilarious as always (Christmas decorations), but I also liked seeing his softer and serious side with the girl.

Also loved that with Nick teaming with Eddie, Wu got to tag along with Hank, and both of them worked well together. I continue to love that this show has actually made Hank a pretty good cop (and good character in his own right), and isn't just there to make Nick look good. And while I know his story isn't the biggest on in this episode, I would like if they continue to have Wu do more things like this, and slowly build his way to detective status in the future.

I actually went in trying to give the girlfriend a chance, but nope. Only one scene and not only was she boring as always, the actress way under-played her reaction to the case. She acted like she couldn't give a damn. If that was on purpose, then that's fine, but it felt like they wanted her to have a bigger reaction. I just hope they have some kind of plan with her; especially after it dawned on me the actress is getting third billing, even over Eddie/Silas Weir Mitchell, and so far, her character hasn't come anywhere close to making an impact on this show like Eddie has.

Portland continues to look awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails