Thursday, December 22, 2011

American Horror Story -1×12- Afterbirth





This episode had some touching moments and some awesome "hell, yeah!" moments.

The best "hell yeah" moment for me was Travis slashing Hayden's throat. It's kind of diminished now that the baby is the hellspawn, but at the moment, it was awesome that Travis was helping save the baby.

I just loved the Harmon family and Moira joining together to save the new family. Talking about being cruel to be kind. They were fucking glorious.

The touching moments were also awesome. The conversations between Ben, Violet, and Vivien when the ladies convinced Ben not to kill himself were amazing. They sold that scene. I almost got teary-eyed when Vivien asked Moira to be the baby's godmother.

I just loved how there was hope in this episode. The good ghosts are going to band together to help save people. I can really dig that.

However, Constance being the mother of the Anti-Christ, or at least a very evil child, is either going to be extremely lame or amazingly awesome. I see that either being a hit or miss.

I just loved Tate and Hayden literally being out in the cold. I just want them to suffer for all eternity and Team Moira and Harmon to kick their asses.

The creepiest moment for me was when Larry's wife tried to burn up the husband. So that's who got Ben to nearly burn himself. That bitch needs to suffer for all eternity, too.

All in all, I am in for the next season, especially if the ranks of Team Moira and Harmon continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails