Saturday, December 10, 2011

Community -3×10- Regional Holiday Music





As someone who watches Glee, I want to say thank you Community. Because if you can’t laugh at the things you love how can you have a happy Christmas?

I loved every part of it. Baby Boomer Santa, the rap, Annie’s gross song, Britta the tree, Shirley’s temptation and the amazingly dark ending with Rad. And then the sweetness when they all came together for Christmas just made me cry because that's how I get to remember them until they come back. I refuse to believe that I won’t be seeing these people for months. Something on NBC’s schedule will fail and they’ll be back soon. It's NBC, they didn't get into fourth place by having hit TV shows after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails