Sunday, November 6, 2011

Once Upon a Time (2011) -1×3- Snow Falls




Even though he's my favorite character, I didn't even realise that Rumpel/Mr. Gold didn't show up in this episode, until it ended. Now, that's impressive in my eyes, because it means that while he's my favorite, I'm fully invested in all of these characters.

Loved the episode. Enjoyed seeing how Snow White and Charming met and the different take on it. Goodwin and Dallas already play off of each other very well. Loved how they saved each other's lives. Looking forward to seeing more of their story.

Wow, Regina/Evil Queen. That was cold. Brilliant, but cold. Glad they cut her screen time after having a lot last week, but she made the most of her scenes this time around.

David Anders! I didn't know he'd would be in this. I wonder what fairy tale creature he will end up being in fairy tale land.

Red Riding Hood waitress outfit (or lack of) was pretty amusing.

Aww, Emma is techinically moving back in with her mother.

Looking forward to Cinderella next week and the return of Rumpel. I really am loving this show now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails