Wednesday, November 16, 2011

90210 -4×9- A Thousand Words





I will say that I truly did feel bad for Silver. She messed up, but for actual human reasons, and not "I have to become a hooker to pay for my brother's rehab for no real reason" reasons. And I really liked she and Teddy together. In fact, I like the character of Teddy. He's been used very sparingly this season, but frankly, that's probably what's kept him likable.

I also kind of like the Ivy and Raj storyline, if only because it has some very good potential. To me, their entire relationship was premised on the idea that Raj would die within a year or two, so now that he's found a magical cancer cure, could they really survive as a couple?

The rest is typical 90210. Annie may simultaneously the most stupid and most selfish person on this show. When you feel like your only option is to whore yourself to pay for your brother's rehab, that is when you call your parents and tell them what is happening. Clearly you are in way over your head and desperately need help.

And even despite this immensely stupid action on Annie's part, she still takes time to yell at Ade and make Dixon's addiction all about herself. What a lovely girl.

Finally, shut up Liam. Read a contract before signing it. Get an agent and get over yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails