Monday, October 31, 2011

The Walking Dead -2×3- Save the Last One




"What is wrong with you, guys?" People have been asking that for quite some time, Darryl, but thanks for voicing it on the show, buddy. That man continues to be awesome. Like getting more of his backstory and his reaction to the hanging zombie was priceless.

Ah, now I remember: Shane is a dick. I can darkly understand why he did it, but leaving him to get eaten alive was horrible on so many levels. At least shoot him in the head so he doesn't have to suffer, jackass. RIP Otis. In just two episodes, you were more likable then the majority of our "heroes." It sucks that it happened because of a freaking accident and he was actually trying to be a good man, and didn't even had to risk his own neck, but I guess good guys are going to suffer in this show. I hope Lori at least regrets her comments last week now.

Hell yeah, Glenn! Finally get screen time and it's with the new, awesome hot Maggie. Really looking forward to seeing more of the two together.

Carol still doesn't know how to shoot a gun? WTF, lady?!

I really hope Dale/Andrea quit bickering; it's getting tiring. Actually, I really hope Andrea is going to shape up soon, because that is getting tiring.

So, when things go south, Lori likes to take a defeatist attitude. I really hope I'm actually suppose to like her.

What the hell was the in next week's previews? That was insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails