Friday, October 14, 2011

The Secret Circle -1×5- Slither





Nick's death was sad but I kinda saw it coming. I knew that they weren't going to kill Melissa off because that would be too obvious, but the preview said that the circle was going to be broken so I figured Nick. After the demon got out of Melissa I was like it went in Nick it went in Nick. It was kinda a let down at how predictable the episode was. Everything that I said was going to happen happened. I like to be surprised or wrong about stuff. Still, it was a pretty good episode I guess.

Adam and Diana did nothing for me. It seemed kinda random about how they're all over each other all of a sudden and the past episodes they seemed more like a pg couple. They just don't really have a lot of chemistry. Their scene seemed awkward and a little forced. I think its the writers way of making us feel more conflicted between the Cassie/Adam/Diana love triangle. If they don't give us any Adiana scenes then we won't even bat an eye when he leaves her for Cassie because we've had so many Cadam scenes that it would just make sense. This way we care more about the triangle. Too bad it didn't work for me at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails