Monday, October 24, 2011

Desperate Housewives -8×5- The Art of Making Art






I honestly can't believe how bad the show has been this season. I was really hoping the show would go out with a bang, and while there's still plenty of episodes to go, these past few episodes have been painful to watch. It's a little sad because I kind of want to stop watching, but I'm also curious how the show I've watched for the past seven years will end.

The scene with Susan and the nude model was terrible. I know Susan is an idiot, but her reactions were so over the top. Ugh. And to top it off, asking the student next to her to tell her about her father's suicide to take away her giggles was completely insensitive. Seriously show. We ARE supposed to root for these people aren't we?

Normally I defend DH, but this episode was so cringeworthy I don't know what the hell the writers are thinking. They have the freedom to really make this a season to remember and instead we are dealing with storylines about art classes and horrible PTA mothers (Gaby included). Oh, and by the way Carlos turned into an alcholic overnight. Maybe next he'll start connecting with Bree. If she's not too tied up with her obvious future love interest Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails