Monday, October 10, 2011

Desperate Housewives -8×3- Watch While I Revise the World





I liked that they acknowledged that Carlos/Susan were never good friends, and I was pleasantly surprised when they told Mike what happened.

The one good thing about Lynette's boring story was that she didn't have any scenes with Tom. Didn't miss him one bit.

The one good thing about Renee's boring story is that she didn't have any scenes with Ben. Didn't miss him one bit.

I knew Chuck was going to propose as soon as I saw the photo of the hand that didn't look anything like Bree's. What's the rush? He's been divorced all of five minutes, and they've never even said I love you. I hate what they're doing to him though. Can't Bree have one happy relationship with a man who doesn't go crazy on her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails