Thursday, October 27, 2011

American Horror Story -1×4- Halloween (1)





Oh, Zachary Quinto, I love you so much. I really do. It looks like he'll be in more episodes too so YAY :)

Poor Addie. I hope we'll still get to see her on the show. We're still stuck with crazy Hayden afterall. The relationship between Addie and her mother is so oddly fascinating and I'd hate to see an end to it. I liked how nice Violet was to her.

So, we finally got to hear the rest of the Charles story. And what a horrible one it was (not that I expected rainbows and sunshine on this show). I felt so sorry for Nora when they lost their son.

Where did Violet go? Did the gimp take her? Was it Tate? Is the gimp always Tate?

I did start to feel for Ben a tiny little bit when he was thinking back to when Violet was a little kid, but it didn't last long.

So, is the baby a lot farther along than it should be? Or is it nonhuman somehow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails