Thursday, October 13, 2011

American Horror Story -1×2- Home Invasion





Well, well, well. I thought after I read the character interactive on the FX website, the way they described "the Adelaide sisters" that the only way there could be girls of different ages had to be because there was more than one. Apparently, Constance had three Adelaides. That explains the age discrepancies. That mirrored closet was just cruel.

I'm calling it. There are brutal, evil ghosts who are probably possessing/reincarnating the current occupants of the house. It's a history repeats itself kind of scenario. The ghosts of the victims are trying to protect the current inhabitants. Considering the body counts, I think the "good" ghosts are losing the battle.

I also believe for a fact that the Explore the House Interactive is deliberately leaving out decades. The 1963 murders were proof of that. The 1960's were not on the interactive timeline. Incidentally, the 1990's weren't included, if I remember correctly. Isn't that batch the "known" murders the realtor referred to?

I wonder if Constance knew that one of the bad guys would actually eat her cupcake and purposely said it was for Violet, knowing she wouldn't eat it. The clairvoyant neighbor seems to be a good guess. I don't buy coincidence. I just don't know why Constance covered up two of the deaths, but not the third. If Constance or others have been covering up some of the deaths, I wonder how many people have died in that house.

I do love how the original victims of the serial killer offed the copycats. That was pretty smooth. I am still not sure if psycho kid, whose name escapes me, is a ghost or a "caretaker." I'm leaning towards ghost, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails