Friday, September 23, 2011

The Secret Circle Season 1 Ep 2 Bound






While I definitely see the benefit of controlling their magic, the whole 'you can't do magic without someone else' thing from the preview sounds really stupid and dangerous.

I continue to like Faye and find Cassie a pain. I liked Diana more this episode with her moment with Adam. I hope they have more couply moments since we are supposed to believe they are in a committed relationship. I might actually ship them. I'm glad Diana found out about Cassie.

I like that Faye isn't all bad and that Dawn used some of their precious powers to help Faye when it came to bringing Sally back to life. We didn't get an answer on whether Charles would have done the same for Diana, though.

I really like Ethan, alcoholic and kind of creepy though he may be. When he started talking to Cassie about how super-attracted he was to her mother...how is that in any way appropriate? Honestly, why do I like him? And she thinks it's sweet. At least he was proactive and didn't just accept being threatened even though that did end tragically.

The added backstory about the powers being stripped was interesting. Is Cassie's grandmother part of the older Circle? If so, why didn't Ethan turn to her? Well, besides Cassie needing someone to stay with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails