Thursday, September 22, 2011

Revenge Season 1 Ep 1 Pilot





I liked it. Good soapy fun, I thought. I'm a sucker for revenge storylines, and I like that Emily/Amanda is so hell-bent on it. I'm sure she'll have her moments where she'll question herself, but I'm totally down with her destroying lives in a ruthless manner. I also already have a lot of questions, which bodes well, I think.

The best thing the show has going for it is that it's got strong protagonist and a strong antagonist. You really want to follow Emily VanCamp doing these sneaky things with that facade Wow, I didn't know Madeline Stowe could be that chilling. When she found out that her husband was at the inn having an affair and then later that it was her best friend. Yikes. She looks amazing though. Barely different from Last of the Mohicans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails