Thursday, September 29, 2011

Revenge -1×2- Trust






Well it is only the second episode so of course I think there is a plan for the town family. I actually like them minus the dad who can just go away. Wasn't that Jack's brother at the party in the pilot and he and Charlotte do become a couple.

I like Nolan but am not ready to believe he has no ulterior motives. Something is going on with him because the whole thing with Jack feels fishy. Why bring him to the party and pay him to be his friend. I find that very intriguing and he's not doing it for Amanda's best interest. I believe this has something to do with her. What, I don't know.

I don't get a sanctimonious we're so much better vibe from the family. They seem to get along with everyone. I don't know if I'd run and jump into the arms of the rich person who wanted to adopt me for some unknown reason. It's weird. And he's a little weird. Perfectly understandable. But I also think Jack and Nolan will becomes friends. That's what I'm hoping for anyway. The ones playing to the stereotypes are the rich guys. What creeps.

For someone we just met I got a lot of pleasure out of diceman's comeuppance.

I pretty much like everyone and can't wait to see how it all develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails