Monday, September 26, 2011

Gossip Girl Season 5 Ep 1 Yes, Then Zero





The premiere was a bit too disjointed for my taste with the LA/NYC back and forth, but I didn't completely hate it? Surprisingly, I really enjoyed Serena and I haven't cared about her in a long time. Blake was pretty good too, I thought. She really fits right in in LA. Also, loved seeing Michael Michelle as her boss. She's still such a gorgeous lady .

Liked Liz Hurley and Ivy. I'm definitely intrigued.

Louis is nice, he's charming, he's caring, but he is boring. I think Hugo is adorable, but I really don't care about the fairytale/royal wedding story and I can't wait for it to be over. There's just nothing for me there.

Chuck. He made me laugh. The stunts, the new cool attitude, the "I feel no pain". I don't know if that was him growing up or just self-destructing...yet again, but at this point, the only one I know who gives a damn is my FF button.

Nate was nice to look at, as usual. He didn't do much, but I enjoyed his scenes with Serena and Liz Hurley.

Ethan Peck! That voice, damn. His character was a grade a douche, but I kind of got where he was coming from, trying to make ends meet and all. But still, douche.

Saved the best for last, of course! Dan and Blair! There is just something about these two. I enjoy them so much. Dan is in love with her. Aww. Since the show loves to parallel the premiere with the season finale, I bet he'll be able to tell her how he feels by then and they'll run away for real this time. The fact that she went to Dan and wanted to leave with him...my heart, my soul. I don't even care that she's pregnant. We all knew that, so that wasn't a shock (you didn't fool anyone there, writers). Besides, it's not like she'll have the baby, so no worries there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails