Sunday, September 25, 2011

Desperate Housewives Season 8 Ep 1: Secrets That I Never Want To Know






We've had the jumping in the pool and the letter from the pilot. Please don't let Carlos kill himself like Mary Alice did. I also don't want Chuck to be dumbed down to make this story work. I liked it when Gaby pointed out that her aunt could've been married.

Susan may be super sensitive, but are we supposed to forget that she killed a woman and child and let Mike take the blame? They missed a big opportunity for her to bring that up to the other women when she was talking about her marital problems since it ruined her first marriage to Mike.

Loved it when Tom refused to let Lynette use him like that and decided to finally tell the kids.

I have zero interest in Ben or Ben/Renee.

Loved the final Gablos scene. So well done. I missed Fr. Crowley though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails