Sunday, July 31, 2011

True Blood -4×6- I Wish I Was The Moon





 How is it that Tara, who was so terrified just the night before is now strolling around at night, showing her girlfriend around like they're at Disney World? I can almost see her doing it during the day, but shouldn't she have then been like, "Um, we gotta get the hell outta here before nightfall. Big scary vampires wanna kill me." She knows Eric is in town and not missing, and she knew Pam would be pissed too. So...why is she just hanging out at night? Why not at least be inside Lafayette's house, where vamps couldn't enter? 


Jessica and Jason were the best part of the show.

I've over sweet, memory-less Eric. Ready for him to turn back into his bad-ass self now.

I think the actor who plays Sam did a great job being Tommy. Tommy is a dick, but at the same time, he fired Sookie, so I can't hate him completely. I also liked that he seem genuinely hurt by what Maxine said. Interesting that his shift to Sam wasn't deliberate.

Alcide, grow some balls. That is all.



Bill is a douche, but I knew he wouldn't kill Eric.

I did kind of like Andy getting a date. It was kind of cute. If only he weren't an addict, he might actually be a good prospect for Holly.

I actually felt bad for Arlene despite myself. She may think she has a devil baby, but it's clear she loves him. She was frantic when she thought Mikey was still in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails