Sunday, July 10, 2011

True Blood -4×3- If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin’?





I loathe, abhor, detest, revile, cannot cannot cannot stand the Hotshot "propagating the species," AKA mass rape, storyline. Absolutely hate it. It's gross and frankly, scary. I know this is a show about vampires and weres and whatnot, and lots of people have died violently, but I haven't found anything scary until this. And not "jump scary," not fun to watch scary just scary. And I repeat, gross. Ryan Kwanten deserves better.


Jessica glamouring Hoyt was particularly sad and I feel like that's not going to end well. Is Mrs. Fortenberry leaving all those creepy dolls around? And why the hell would you want your baby, evil or not, playing with a doll like that?


Love how Eric described what had been taken from him to Sookie. All the Sookie and Eric scenes were amazing, just wish there were more screentime overall. I felt the Pam scene at Sookie's house could have easily used another 2 minutes as well. They could have cut the Tommy plotline altogether and given more screentime to Eric & Pam, and that would have been just fine with me.


I'm wondering if Lafayette is a necessary ingredient in Marnie's magic. She had to beg and bleed herself to bring forth whatever spirit she's trying to channel. It wasn't so hard when Laf was part of her circle. I'm sort of iffy on Jesus now. Is he a good or bad influence on Laf? I'm not sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails