Monday, June 27, 2011

True Blood -4×1- She’s Not There





I was really worried that this whole episode would be as silly as the Fairyland sneak preview but there were a lot of threads to follow. Anything involving Nan makes me happy so the vamp politics thing could be interesting. I wonder how Bill ascended to the throne. I wonder what happened to Sophie Anne. My guess is she's not dead-dead but in vampire prison somewhere.

Tara's beating the crap of people for fun and profit. Okay, it's an improvement over victimTara. The lesbianism? Really? Well, it's better than the shitload of crazy her life's been, so whatever.

Sam and a bunch of shifters drinking and playing horsie... meh. Sam and Tommy's passive-aggressive snark... Hee.

I still love Terry and still don't care at all about Arlene or the HellSpawn.

Jessica is getting cold feet with Hoyt. Aw. Sads. I guess it's not really surprising. Human or vampire, she's never had any time to sow wild oats.

I like CopJason and Jason and Andy together are always made of win. I hate Jason-the-werepanther-babysitter. Good grief, he's still so dumb. He couldn't see that dumbass plot coming? He was outsmarted by people who seem to be barely scraping two brain cells together.

I'm not sure about the witch storyline yet, but Fiona Shaw is always so good. I'm going to enjoy her being incredibly creepy if nothing else.

So Eric bought Sookie's house. Of course he did. I think he's got to learn a lesson about modern property laws, like the girl doesn't come with the house.

Oh yeah, and I think the Fairy storyline is the weak link. I really hope we get to see Barry the Bellboy, again someday before he ages 40 years or before Sookie does.

So, the first episode was better than I expected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails