Thursday, May 26, 2011

Modern Family Season 2 Ep 24 : The One That Got Away





Loved the callback to the chocolate milk with salt, as well as the usage of past episodes for the very short video. 


I really enjoyed Manny's interaction with Cam. It was sweet. As was the nod to fans annoyed that Lily doesn't talk yet.


Liked the Humphrey sibs together; Luke was hilarious in his editing of the video.
I've always liked the Claire/Mitchell interaction, and I'm really glad they included that this episode. They have a really strong and realistic relationship.


So I wonder if Cam/Mitchell will adopt another Vietnamese baby or go for a US adoption. This is just speculation but I could see them going with a US open adoption type scenario if only because I think there would be humor in them going through numerous possible birth mother candidates.


and awww.. Jay and Manny. That was so sweet of Manny. Not gonna lie, may have teared up a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails