Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Glee Season 2 Ep 22 : New York





I'm glad New Directions didn't place. Maybe next season they can actually rehearse like a real show choir instead of writing/arranging/choreographing original songs in a matter of days and winning with that shit. I did like "Light Up the World" but mostly because of Santana.

I AM IN LOVE WITH BRITTANY. She deserves all the goddamn awards. Santana should've kissed her after that speech, but I'm glad they're friends again. I've really missed them being all cutesy in the background lately.

Finchel is so boring I was really not paying attention while they were on screen. Which was unfortunately most of the ep.

I love Kurt/Rachel's friendship. "For Good" was great, although I wish they hadn't cut it. They should've let them sing the whole song and cut down on the Sunshine mess that means nothing.

What was Quinn's big plan? Whatever, I loved the Unholy Trinity scene. I've missed them too. ALSO - Quinn totally knows Santana is gay. Does this mean the whole club knows? And Santana didn't seem to care. See Santana, NO ONE CARES. Just come out & be with Britt next season, k?

Oh and I loved the NY mash-up. As a song alone its not fabulous but the visuals made it. I was bopping the whole time, loved seeing all the NY landmarks.

As for Samcedes. I approve, Mercedes deserves a nice guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails