Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Modern Family Season 2 Ep 19: The Musical Man





I loved this one. First, awesome move making Haley's SAT scores just average. I was afraid they would go that genius!SAT score, but of course they didn't. And they were so proud of her averageness too!

I'll admit I saw the mess up with the add coming the minute I saw the van, but it still made me laugh hysterically whenever I saw those people honking. And the conversation Phil had with the guy on the phone was amazing "I don't know if the carpet matches the drapes..."

I really enjoyed the Jay/his brother storyline. I have a large family and we're not very lovey/dovey affectionate but I know we all care about each other in a fun, I'm going to be mean to you sort of way. Its the way you can but nobody else can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails