Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Ep 14 : Crying Wolf






I'm sorry, but Damon getting tortured was long overdue. 

I don't like this weird pattern of my favorite characters getting injured. First Caroline and now Alaric and Stefan. I knew all of them would be fine, but it still hurts to see them in pain.

Elijah means business! He is magnificent. However, he wants Elena dead, so I'm a bit torn here. Speaking of which, Elena is the shit. She was amazing and smart while dealing with that Brady guy. Also, thank God he finally bit it. He was an asshole.

Jenna is starting to get a clue, finally. Too bad her source of information is John Gilbert. Alaric should just tell her the truth if he doesn't wanna lose her. Another person who needs to know the truth: Matt. It's obvious they don't know what to do with him anymore. His character is going nowhere, he's stuck since he's so removed from the main storyline.

I thought I would hate this, but Bonnie and Jeremy were kind of hot.

So...Tyler is gone? Huh, what...

Pretty great episode! A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails