Friday, February 11, 2011

Community Season 2 Ep 15 : Early 21st Century Romanticism





Jeff's voicemail at the end of this episode reminded me of his revelation in "Accounting for Lawyers" when he said he "caught" caring at Greendale. It's one thing for Jeff to say he cares, but when he realized how much he actually does care and how much power the group has in his life, he freaked out. I love seeing the evolution of Jeff from his early aloof self to the current guy with a heart.

I wasn't too crazy about Britta's plot, but the rest of the episode made up for it. You can put me in the crowd of people who wanted to see Britta and Annie make out. I love that Annie leaned in. She was so tightly wound at the beginning of the series and starting from "Debate 109," we've seen a much more sexual side emerging (ex: her D&D sex scene).

Troy and Abed's storyline was so incredibly sweet. When a potential interest insults your best friend, there's no choice but to end it. And that's exactly what Troy did.

P.S. Troy's dance was amazing. I gain more respect for Donald Glover's physical comedy every week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails