Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dexter Season 5 Ep 7 : Circle Us



Wow! So much happened in this episode, I don't know where to begin.

First of all, though I'm loving the Dexter/Lumen story, I hope he really sees that she's SO not mentally stable for what she appears to be offering, or building up to ... yet. I hope Lumen will survive the season, but I'd like her to survive it whole and not end up in a mental health facility. I'm worried that she might eventually confuse Dexter for one of the guys who abused her, and that he might have to perform a mercy killing.

Dexter should have clued Deb in on the fact that he was letting a friend stay at the house for a while. He could have said that they met at a Grief Counseling session or something. Now, if Quinn spills the beans, Deb will be suspicious of Lumen and suspicious of whether or not Dex was banging her before Rita's death. Those sunglasses may pop up again. I can't say it enough ... I really, really hope they leave Lumen alive and whole at season's end. Killing or further impairing her would be such a waste, because she seems like such an awesome person when she's in her lucid moments.

LOL!! Lumen sure whacked the hell out of Cole with that flashlight when she saved Dexter, didn't she? :)

I had a feeling that things would go down that way at Club Mayan. I think Laguerta is about to be demoted--again.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails