Tuesday, November 9, 2010

90210 Season 3 Ep 8 : Mother Dearest



I guess Teddy took Navid's usual role as the invisible 90210-er this week.

So let me make sure I understand. One of Navid's classmates insists Navid's dad knew she was underage, and a "sting" with Silver dressed like a ho where her confirmation of what Navid's dad does is heard second hand from another actress. This is Navid's incontrovertible proof? Navid is one stupid guy. I hope that he is right because if he isn't, he's just destroyed his father.

Color me shocked about Jen. I didn't expect her to just abandon her mansion and baby. I'll say I don't care for the character, but I did feel a little bad when she was being judged by the mommy brigade. I also noticed in the scene where the baby fell, that they mistakenly left the mark for the placement of the baby on the floor under the baby's head. I did find it kind of weird that neither Ryan nor Jen suggested getting the baby checked out after the fall. Chances are he is fine, but that was a pretty big drop.

As for Annie, I think any college essay she writes is going to have to be a long explanation of how she has made amends after she killed someone. Colleges tend to want that kind of thing explained rather than gooey odes to mommy.

And really Navid and Liam, shunning Ivy because of Dixon? Give me a break. She did nothing wrong. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails