Monday, October 18, 2010

Dexter Season 5 Ep 4 : Beauty And The Beast




Man, Quinn is beyond obsessed with Dexter. He's a cop, for goodness sake. What did he think would happen if he approached a person in FBI protective custody? This is going to be all over the precinct, so both Deb and Dexter will learn about it ... at least, I hope they both do.

Does anybody else wonder if Dexter managed to slip the the Mitchell family the money he took from Trinity?

I'm a huge Julia Stiles fan. I'm glad she was able to give Lumen great chemistry with Dexter. I can't see this ending well, though. If not by Dexter's hand, then by one of the men who brutalized her. By the way she reacted to those four guys in the car, I think she may have been raped or sexually abused back home. Her mom talked about 'shame' in regard to whatever happened. I hope she's not damaged beyond repair.

Beauty and the Beast was a great episode! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails