Monday, October 18, 2010

Desperate Housewives Season 7 Ep : The Thing That Counts Is What's Inside

Lynette and Renee


Just last week the Gabby/Carlos story had so much potential, only to leave me asking wtf tonight. I mean, the idea presented on the show is that, basically the more superficial the traits, the stronger the bonding is between mother and daughter? So if Grace were fat, Gaby would think "meh I got a few like that already"? And the "mom loves you so much" continuity...? writers, come-freaking-on!

At least they ended the ridiculous Bree/Renee feud over the handyman -- that was tedious from Minute One.

The one storyline I'm liking is the mystery. It's actually interesting and I have no clue what Paul could possibly be up to trying to buy up houses in the neighborhood. Mark Moses does creepy so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails