Thursday, November 29, 2012

American Horror Story: Asylum -2×7- Dark Cousin






There were so many things going on in this episode. All traumatizing to me.

I hate rape scenes. HATE THEM. I figured it was coming 2 episodes ago but I still wasn't prepared for that. The people on the internet who are still shipping her with Thredson(and describing that scene as a sex scene and not rape) after that scene need to be in an asylum themselves.

Lana has the work luck ever.

Sister Mary Satan continues to entertain the ever loving shit out of me. I love her machinations. From smacking down Arden to knowing all along who Bloody Face was. And that showdown between her and the Angel of Death gave me goosebumps. I want more scenes of them together. Lily Rabe was doing the damn thing this episode. This role is so much better for her than last season.

Oh, and the real Mary Eunice is still in there screaming to be saved. Somebody help her! I bet it will be Sister Jude in the end.

Can't wait Santa Ian Mcshane next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails