Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Walking Dead 3-3: "Walk With Me"






Andrea, stop drinking the Kool-Aid and run!! She missed way too many hints that things were not okay. Any community that tames Meryl's unhinged ass is bound to be scary. And only men protect the walls? Women don't have eyes? Seriously, Andrea, what about that was normal (by ZA standards of normality) She herself insisted on having a gun and learning to shoot but she's fine with an entire community that confines its women? Dumb.

I've barely met her but I already love Michonne. She's practical as hell. Zombie repellent attracting attention? Off with their heads. Creepy town pinging her survival radar? Get the hell out. I liked the way she kept a careful eye on who was following them, while Andrea never noticed they were being tailed at all. I did suspect the Governor was bad news, but he presents well and gives off a caring vibe; I'm just naturally mistrustful. I didn't expect him to slaughter a group of survivors. That was unpleasant. I wondered where the military were and there they were, and then they were all dead. Poor bastards. I was also waiting for the armchair reveal. I did expect to see a little zombie girl in chains or something, but the Horror Aquarium? No, I didn't expect that at all.

I think I'd rather take my chances at the prison than spend any time in Woodbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails