Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gossip Girl -6×2- High Infidelity








Every time Blair came onscreen I was thinking- grow the f*&k up. I mean minions, now that you are running a company?!?!? She really came off as completely pathetic. Blair needs to stop being totally insane, and just act like an adult. I feel like Dorota is really running the company- there is no way that women gets paid what she deserves.

The fact that Sage is a 17 year old high school student and is still dating Nate cracks me up. Elizabeth Hurley is 47, meaning Nate's dating pool spans 30 years. I thought it was hysterical how bratty she was acting, and Nate is dating her. Oh Nate, Nate, Nate.

I actually kind of like Chuck's new approach to Bart. He's stopped trying to get his attention/approval and finally realized Bart is just a huge ass hole. Kind of sad, because I sort of thought they were trying to reform Bart a bit before they killed him off. Ideally I would like these two to come to some sort of understanding, but seems like Bart has gone 100% villain.

Liked Serena and Nate hanging out- they were cute.

Dan is a scary and bitter man. Glad he got away from Georgina, though I did find her watching him sleep pretty funny. All his talk about integrity, his moaning about living in a world where Chuck Bass gets the girl. Shut.Up.Humphrey. After 5 years, this stuff is news to him? And the random Jenny outrage? I think the statute of limitations on that one has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails