Sunday, September 30, 2012

Revenge -2×1- Destiny





I have to say, I thought the show was going to do the standard thing and have Victoria appear in the last 30 seconds. So her appearance mid-episode was a nice shock. As was learning that her daughter knew she was alive all the time.

Nolan seemed really evasive about his house being "in escrow" - I'm thinking that he's - somehow - out of money.

Definitely got the vibe that Ashley is sleeping with Conrad, especially when Daniel commented "she wouldn't cheat on me" and Conrad retorted "Really?" The two of them (Ashley/Conrad) deserve each other.

The show made a point of having Emily directly address the new mentor as Takeda, so I think that's all the clarification we're getting for now. I'm not sure if they've altered his backstory to fit his new appearance, or if this is just a new side of him. I'm not all that interested in the new guy either.

I'm really excited about Charlotte's storyline though. I don't think they'd have Emily deliberately hurt her, so I'm guessing the "taking away," is just turning Charlotte against Victoria, and possibly looping her into the Revenge plot or some portion of it, though with Charlotte's mental and drug issues that could easily backfire.

Daniel without Emily is pretty, but boring. I hope they give him something to do (besides Ashley) soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails