Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Glee -3×19- Prom-asaurus





How do I make the Finchel go away. I am beyond sick of them? Seriously, it's to the point I want to punch my TV when they come on screen. Of course they won PQ/PK. Barf.
If season 4 is going to focus on Finchel in NYC, I don't think I can stomach it.

It was a bit shocking at how much Brittany we got in this episode. But if Brittany is failing, why the hell hasn't Emma called her into her office to talk? Why did Figgins wait until the year is almost over to talk to her? She has to be academically eligible to be on Cheerios and student council and even Glee club. And no, Brittany didn't forget she was president, the writers did.

Loved Santana's smack down of Rachel. Perfect. Anyway overall I enjoyed this episode way more than last week and all the other After School Special eps they have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails