Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Desperate Housewives -8×21- The People Will Hear





This was pretty boring, and poorly written... Tom and his boss? And even worse, Tom seeing Lynette through the window -- are you serious? Susan was a total bore. I enjoyed some parts of the trial. I love how the writers decided to remember this week and last that Susan is a poor cook. Felicia Tillman certainly didn't think so.

I wish the series was ending on a high note. But instead, I am so disappointed. The plots are uninspired. I am singularly looking forward to the end next week just to see how it ends. But really, I am itching to get off this roller coaster. The only good part of the episode was the absolute end. Will Bree betray Gaby? Does anyone even care?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails