Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Vampire Diaries -3×18- The Murder of One





Bravo Brava I thought this was one of the best episodes of the season. Props to Bonnie for completing an amazingly difficult spell. When they revealed the bloodlines twist, everything about this season clicked into place. Now let's just hope it's Elijah who turned the vampire who turned Katherine. Speaking of Katherine, it is high time she showed up again.

I enjoyed Klaus as a villain for the first time tonight. Cold, calculating, and somehow also jovial. I also liked that he made Stefan see that he was just using Klaus as a way to keep from taking responsibility for his actions.

Caroline continues to ride the awesome train. Loved her acknowledgement of the man she killed, her talk with Alaric, and the Damon snark she was def one of the highlights this episode.

Loved the ending with crazy alter-ego Alaric having the stake. Adds a great layer of unpredictability.

And I wonder how many vampires just dropped dead when Sage died.

I'm psyched about the possibility of DarkBonnie. Kat Graham really sold that breakdown scene.I actually think she's been heading gradually in that direction for awhile, so it'll feel like an organic development for me. I also think it'll make the character more interesting and just plain fun.

Side note--as a Damon and Elena fan, (well mostly Damon fan), I loved Damon's hallucination with Elena. Those two have amazing chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails